Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to primary school children in the UK aged between 6 and 12 years except for relatives of employees and members of National Schools Partnership and TUI Travel Plc Group of Companies.
- Entries should be accompanied by a completed entry form signed by a parent or guardian.
- Each child must obtain the permission of a parent or guardian before entering the competition.
- The promoters of this competition are Thomson and First choice, which are trading names of TUI UK Ltd. TUI UK Limited is a member of the TUI Travel Plc Group of Companies, whose registered office is at TUI travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL. Registered in England and Wales under number 2830117.
- The family/pupil prizes consist of: First prize - £2,000 voucher with Thomson and First Choice which can be redeemed against a new booking of a Thomson or First Choice Mainstream Package Holiday subject to availability. Second prize - £250 holiday voucher which can be redeemed against a new booking of a Thomson or First Choice Holiday subject to availability. The voucher will expire by June 2014. Ten runners-up will receive a framed print of their poster in A3 size. Winner posters may be used for publicity or promotional purposes, and the participants details will not be disclosed without prior consent.
- The school prizes consist of: First prize - £1,000 towards the cost of a class trip of an environmental nature (subject to location and availability and approval by the National Schools Partnership whose decision will be final) or £1,000 voucher for tools and materials to build/sustain an environmental space at the school. Second prize - £500 voucher for tools and materials to build/sustain an environmental/green space at the school.
- No cash alternatives or other prizes will be substituted.
- The family holiday must be attended by at least one adult so holiday vouchers can only be awarded to persons over the age of 18 years.
- No refund will be provided if the holiday booked costs less than the cost of the holiday voucher provided.
- It is the winners' responsibility to check visa and passport requirements for any holiday destinations.
- The competition will commence on 18th April 2012. The closing date is 6th July 2012. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 6th July 2012 to be considered eligible.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges that will include an independent member. The winner will be the entry that the judges consider to best promote
eco-friendly travel. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified through the pupils' schools by 16th of July 2012.
- Data Protection Notice - all details provided for the competition will be held by us and used solely for the purpose of this competition.
Holidays Forever, First Choice and Thomson are trading names of TUI UK Limited. Registered Office: TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL. Registered No. 2830117